Work Smarter, Not Harder
Maybe your business is doing well...but with a virtual assistant on hand, you can unlock its full potential. Go on...be great!
Crucial VA is virtual assistance at its finest. With my expertise, I can save you time and money. Stop sweating the small stuff. I can do that for you.
I'll be there, right by your side; because it's important to me too.
Why a Virtual Assistant?
- A VA takes the load off a busy entrepreneur’s shoulders, allowing them to scale up and grow their business.
- VAs come fully equipped to perform their roles. You don’t need to invest in overheads such as office space, equipment, stationary etc. to benefit from their services.
- A VA is more cost effective than hiring an employee to take care of the same tasks.
- You have the flexibility of using VA services only for the time that you need them. Unlike an employee, there aren’t any long-term commitments.
- If you have tasks that you know you shouldn’t be doing yourself, you can hand these over to a VA so you can focus on the more pressing matters.
- I’m a business owner like you. I understand the struggles of running a business. I can help things run that much smoother.
What I Do
A Crucial VA virtual assistant gets things done when you need it most.
I aspire, not just to meet your expectations, but to exceed them every time. Created with entrepreneurs and small businesses in mind, I get to know your business and understand how it works. So, you can feel comfortable and confident in handing over those tasks that would otherwise consume your valuable time. I provide so much more than admin support – you can rely on me to take the reins so you can focus on what you do best.
“Shani worked in my team at Amex GBT as a Senior Travel Consultant. Shani was a fantastic Consultant, extremely proactive, always going the extra mile and a real team player. Shani was able to multi-task, taking 40-50 calls a day, whilst maintaining a very high level of Customer Service for the client. She always volunteered for extra project work and can turn her hand to anything. Organised, highly efficient, able to think outside the box to solve problems and willing to take the initiative, i would happily recommend Shani to any prospective employer.”
“Shani worked with me as a contractor for Amex GBT and she was fantastic. Shani was professional, knowledgeable and would always go the extra mile to ensure her clients were happy. I think she would be an asset to any team.”
“I’ve always been impressed by people with great work ethic, attention to detail, proactive thinking and accountability. All qualities you can depend on. So, it was no surprise to me when I heard Shani was starting her own Virtual Assistance business. With Shani at the reins have no doubt it will be a great success!”
“…I have found Shani to be intelligent, keen to listen to advice and diligent. Shani possesses many good qualities and is capable of thinking “outside the box”. Shani is also not afraid to ask questions when she is unsure of something. So, I am happy to offer Shani a very positive reference.”